MRTG & Foundry error
Gil Brezler
2008-02-25 21:01:04 UTC
I am trying to run mrtg against a .cfg file built on a Foundry SuperX. The
.cfg file looks OK. But when I run the mrtg I get the following error:

Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_DONTWAIT, used at (evla 15)
line 1
***Restarting after 10 seconds in an attempt to recover from the error above
Can't exec "mrtg": No such file or directory at mrtg line 368.

I don't know what this means nor how to correct it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks in advance...

GB
r***@gmail.com
2008-04-24 15:38:32 UTC
Post by Gil Brezler
I am trying to run mrtg against a .cfg file built on a Foundry SuperX. The
http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg-trac/ticket/49

try this -- this works for me
GB
Eugen COCA