How do I manipulate SNMP values before sending them to MRTG to graph?
n***@hotmail.co.uk
2007-07-16 13:26:07 UTC
I have a router from which I want to graph the traffic from an
interface. One value is in octets (bytes) and the other is in kbits,
but really it's only bits.

I need to multiply the octet value by 8 to get an accurate bit
readout.

And I need to divide the other value by 1000 to get an accurate bit
readout.

Can this be done?

Thanks
a***@gmail.com