Making the .gif graphs bigger
Alexander Batson
2012-01-29 15:18:49 UTC
Greetings;

I can't find this documented, but I know it exists, because I used it
years ago (don't have any archived configs unfortunatly) In the MRTG
config file, under the section for each interface, there were two
lines, 'xaxis' and 'yaxis'. the line ended with the number of pixes
in width, rateup was supposed to build the .gif graph pictures.

The default size is a little small for me, and this allowed rateup to
build slightly bigger graphs. I've googled all over for 'xaxis' and
'yaxis' but the only thing I can turn up, is info regarding changing
the *labels* on the axis -- no the size of the .gif file in
pixels.... Thanks!
Niels Baggesen
2012-01-30 08:20:54 UTC
Post by Alexander Batson
Greetings;
I can't find this documented, but I know it exists, because I used it
years ago (don't have any archived configs unfortunatly) In the MRTG
config file, under the section for each interface, there were two
lines, 'xaxis' and 'yaxis'. the line ended with the number of pixes
in width, rateup was supposed to build the .gif graph pictures.
Try searching for xsize or ysize in stead

/Niels
--
Niels Baggesen -- @home -- Ã…rhus -- Denmark -- ***@baggesen.net
The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers -- R W Hamming