Where can I find the default OIDs used by MRTG?
l***@gmail.com
2008-03-17 18:49:30 UTC
Hello.

I would like to know what the default set of OIDs that are used by
MRTG or where I can look in the config files to see which ones are
used.

When the product is running it gives us nice graphs of in and out
traffic in easy to use numbers, but we dont know what it is doing
behind the scenes to get this info. Is there a place we can go to
find this out?
SentiBlue®
2008-04-17 23:35:49 UTC
Hi there....

My answer may come a little late and doesnt 100% answer your
question... but from the perspective and the detail level of this
page, I'm sure you can find something useful enough

http://www.linuxhomenetworking.com/wiki/index.php/Quick_HOWTO_:_Ch23_:_Advanced_MRTG_for_Linux